Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Style Inspiration - Michelle Obama, Sheath Dress And Toned Arms

From Jackie O to Victoria Beckham, a fitted sheath has always been a wardrobe staple. But First Lady of The United States makes a sheath dress work like nobody else can. Even if you don't agree with her on political issues, you have to admire her initiatives and commitment to exercise! Her signature style of sleeveless sheaths inspired women all across America to get  Michelle Obama arms! Trainers devised special work out routines to get toned arms and strong shoulders and fitness blogs discussed in details what we need to do to get arms like the first Lady. Beauty and style aside, I want strong arms to lift heavy shopping bags my kid when she is too tired or just don't want to walk any more -and she does that almost every time we are in a subway station - something about the noise wants her to climb up in my arms! 
I have always been proud of my arms (even when I was told my arms are little too long! Really!) and try to incorporate arm work out in my exercise schedule as much as possible. Bicep curls, triceps dips, push-ups modified push-ups (lets face it, we all have used knees during push-ups one time or another!) and Pilate planks are my favorite arm workouts! And when you want to wear a sleeveless dress, toned arms really come in handy!



I have earned the right to bare arms!


Get some of my favorite fitted sheaths here -
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on -

No comments:

Post a Comment