Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Knot-In-the-Tee Or What To Wear On July 4th

Yes, having one of those days when I can't think of a creative post title:-) But this outfit makes a perfect July 4th outfit, don't you think? Speaking of outfit - I got this tee shirt from Forever 21 for $2.99 couple of years ago. It is odd shaped-  little too wide at the hem - so I usually tie it up in a knot. In this this simple skirt- tee shirt look, the knot gives a little extra detail and interest! And thanks to TJMaxx Twitter giveaway, I won a giftcard and got the perfect nautical espadrilles for the summer! They are tall, but very comfortable, loving them! And they cost just $24.99!




These are not chalk-highlights in my hair - just the weird way sunlight was hitting  through the leaves!


If you like this look, get it here -
For daily dose of style delights connect with me on - 
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
And if you haven't entered Romwe.com giveaway, enter now, it is open INTERNATIONALLY!
CLICK to enter $40 Giftcard and free sunglasses from Romwe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment