Friday, May 18, 2012

When in Doubt Wear Black (And White)!

As much as I love color in my wardrobe, I can never get enough of black and white outfits! During the recent spring clean-up I realized I have a number of black and white dresses and blouses/skirts! This little number was hanging quietly in the closet among the colorful pieces, its simplicity reminding me why I reach for a black and white outfit when I really have no idea what to wear! This dress actually is made by the strips of printed satin cloth sewn into a net like gauge, and those strips create their own pattern! And because of that, no two dresses look the same! Clever- isn't it?




If you like this look, get a black and white print dress here -

For daily dose of style delights connect with me on -

No comments:

Post a Comment