Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sincerely Sweet - A Store After My Own Heart!

You know what, I am having the kid in the candy store moment! Except the candy store is a clothing boutique and kid is actually a woman grown! I recently came across the boutique Sincerely Sweet and instantly fell in love with their merchandise. Delectable colors, feminine details and classic designs of this family owned California based boutique will charm you too at first sight! I got this chiffon blouson dress from them that I can't get enough of! (If you don't know, blouson is a type of fit/shape where the bodice is loose fitting and waist position of the dress accentuates the narrowest part of the body - no wonder blouson fit is really hot right now!) It is the kind of dress that makes you feel beautiful from within! When I came out dressed up in this, my husband actually did a double take and I could detect the appreciative gleam in his eyes from a mile away! Interestingly, the name of this dress is Suburbian Rendezvous - although it is perfect for a city Rendezvous too! *wink*


The fabric of this dress drapes really beautifully, and accordion pleats are so very Parisian chic and move with the body flawlessly! The length is just perfect for me and the pastel color is perfect for the spring and summer.

 
Photobucket


Here are some of my favorite picks from sincerelysweet.com And did I tell you that most of the dresses and blouses are under $40!! This boutique knows how to be SINCERE and SWEET!! To be keep up with their latest arrivals, follow sincerely Sweet Boutique on Facebook and Twitter.

Mint Green Dress / High-Low Dress / Lace Shorts / Embellished Collar Blouse / Blazer / Bowtie Blouse / Chain Purse
Which ones are your favorite? Visit the Sincerely Sweet Boutique and stay sincerely sweet!
For daily dose of style delights connect with me on -

I am linking up this post at Monday Mingle, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment