Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Diamonds Are Forever - Get Yours At Anjolee.com

Roses and chocolates are all sweet and fun, but what makes a great gift for a girl - diamonds! I mean there is a reason they are called a girl's best friend! So when leading online retailer for diamond jewelry anjolee.com asked me to review a bracelet from their collection, I could not be more excited. Now, anjolee.com is not your average online jeweler. They manufacture all of their jewelry proudly in USA, they only carry conflict free diamonds (the diamonds those are mined legally) and their diamond quality is unmatched. They carry a huge variety of diamond jewelry including bridal rings, diamond Hoopsdiamond tennis braceletsdiamond studs and beautiful diamond necklaces and pendants. The bracelet I received is a classic four pronged tennis bracelet, that came in the beautiful gleaming wooden box. The clasp is very easy (one hand operation!) to fasten and the bracelet is really flexible, moving gracefully on the wrist. I can't wait to wear it with a pretty dress on a date night!!


And the best part about shopping with anjolee.com is the great customization option for every piece of jewelry. You select the design, then select the metal type (yellow gold, white gold or platinum), carat weight, quality of the diamond (clarity and color) and the length or size of the jewelry. The jewelry you buy at anjolee.com is your unique piece! They offer 30 day return policy (even on customized jewelry!) and they issue the certificate of authenticity for all their pieces.
As my wedding anniversary is around the corner,can I drop a big public hint to my husband? I mean ,look at some of these gorgeous anniversary bands and rings from anjolee.com! (Gorgeous rings alert! Brides to be -  take notice!)
Check out their beautiful sparkling diamond jewelry at anjolee.com and let me know which pieces are your favorite!

And if you haven't entered Romwe.com giveaway, enter now, it is open INTERNATIONALLY!

Disclaimer: I received this bracelet for review from the retailer, I was not compensated to write the review. All opinions, like always on this blog, are 100% mine

No comments:

Post a Comment