Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer Wardrobe Must-Have - Color Block Shoulder Bag

This shoulder bag in the beautiful mint green from OASAP.COM underscores the fact why the color green in all its shades - from pastels to brights to funky neon - has been fashion favorite for Spring/Summer 2012. I love the color block effect, details and the trendy design of this bag. I often need both my hands free to chase the little one when we are out and about and I am so glad for the long shoulder strap - I can wear it as a cross-body bag! Thank you OASAP!


Photobucket



 OASAP.COM is a global online fashion destination! They carry high fashion apparel, handbags, accessories, shoes and jewelry and ship free - worldwide! Every time I visit this store, I fall in love with their street-style pieces - be it the hottest pair of shoes or celebrity worthy handbag! The prices are affordable and styles are endless - and they add 100s of new products every day. For outfit ideas, check out OASAP.COM fashion collection and stay inspired!! 
For more -
For inside tips on latest styles and merchandise - Like their Facebook Page
For exciting updates and giveaway info, follow OASAP on Twitter
For daily style inspiration checkout their Tumblr blog

Have you ever shopped from OASAP.COM? Which is your summer favorite hand bag?
For daily dose of style delights connect with me on -
* I am linking up this post at Monday Mingle, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment