Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chiffon Maxi Dress - A Summer Wardrobe Must- Have

Easy, breezy, feminine - and I don't need to suck in the tummy for pictures!! A well fitting yet easy on the mid riff dress - that is my summer wardrobe essential! This maxi dress I received via Sheinside.com fits the bill perfectly! The feminine lines, beautiful print, light-as-air chiffon material and pastel colors - it elegantly welcomes summer and all the fun of the season!! 




This dress has long thin straps and you can wear it in multiple ways - halter, criss-cross across the neck or simply tie the straps in a bow and wear it as a strapless dress just like I did. Click on the picture for pricing and size details of this dress.
Photobucket
The dress looks exactly as it is shown on the website - click HERE to see the price and sizes

Are you a fan of feminine maxi dresses? 
For daily dose of style delights connect with me on -

No comments:

Post a Comment