Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hottest Color For Summer '12 - Tangerine

The color orange (or tangerine) is probably the hottest, most seen about color right now! Whether it is a dash of accessory or a dollop-ful of outfit - tangerine sure spices up your closet. Personally, I'd go with a dash of the bright orange, but this year I have ordered something that is more than a dash and I am eagerly awaiting for it to arrive at my door soon! Shhhhh..it is a surprise! You'll soon see it I promise!:-) Meanwhile, here are my picks to rock the rainbow's brightest hue!

Skirt - Stylebop.com
Sunspension Light - Roomstory.com
Sandals - MyHotShoes.com
Personalized iPhone Case - Erincondren.com

Do you see something you like here? Are you wearing orange this season?
And if you haven't entered Romwe.com giveaway, enter now, it is open INTERNATIONALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment