Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Inspiration Board - One Word At A Time, One Image At A Time!

January 1st is always the best day to hope, dream, make goals..This year, my goal is to be a better fashion blogger. Create a blog that looks great, reads better and inspires. Build the relationships and a community on my blog. To achieve this goal, I need a motivational reminder - images and words to keep me on track. I want an inspiration (virtual) pinboard with images of  some of the style icons I admire, and words that remind me to curate a better blog! And I believe I just created my perfect inspiration board that will remind me to move one step at a time toward my 'be-a-better-blogger' goal!

This post is my submission for 'IFB PROJECT #28: Create A Motivational Mood Board'. May this pinboard inspire you as it inspires me every time I look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment