Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lookbook - Psychedelic Swirls

Well, another sunny day - another bright outfit! As I mentioned here before, I am putting some effort lately to add more color to my wardrobe, and put together an outfit without fearing the bright colors! I guess today was one of those days when I was feeling bold:-)
I have had this BCBG dress that reminds me of 70s fashion in my closet for more than 2 years. Somehow it seldom gets solo attention it deserves. I end up pairing it with dark leggings and even a shrug or cardigan, thus eventually hiding its psychedelic glory! But today I let it take center stage with extra help from the yellow handbag. How do you like it?
Here is the closer look -




Dress - BCBg Max Azria
Bag - Ann Taylor
Boots - Etienne Aigner

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment