Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Turn Heads With Bold Jeweled Earrings

Last year around this time, I was making a "resolution-ish" list in my mind - one item on that list was to add more color in my wardrobe! For some reason, I had been collecting black, white, grey and neutrals like I am color blind. But during 2011, I started mixing color in my wardrobe, and by the end of the year I had a decent mix of neutrals, pastels and bold colors in my wardrobe. As we move further into 2012, the spring/summer trends indicate that the bold bright color is here to stay!
Here is one candy-licious idea to sweeten your look (with zero calories ofcourse) - add the pop of color with bright ear rings! You don't need the color wheel to decide - just get the basic - red, green, blue and yellow!




Don't worry, I have done all the leg work and window shopping for you! You can get these earrings here -


No comments:

Post a Comment