Friday, March 2, 2012

Striped Dresses For Spring (And Happy Birthday Dr Seuss!)

My Twitter feed, Facebook page timeline and Google Reader is buzzing with the word "Spring Trends 2012!" Seems like every blogger under the sun, and every fashion magazine is reporting the latest spring trends and must-haves! And this made me think about what is a must have in EVERY season - Stripes! My mom rocked the striped blouse with bell bottoms in the 70s and now my daughter got the stripes in her closet too! The preppy nautical styles and stripes are truly timeless. And a simple striped dress, in my book, is a Spring must-have! Check out these Modcloth Striped Dresses!
And you know who is truly rocking the stripes for years - Cat In The Hat!! And what better occasion to showcase the Cat's stripes than Dr Seuss's birthday!:-)


Get The Spring Must-Haves Striped Dresses here-

I am wearing a striped T as I write this post. How are you rocking your stripes this season?
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
This post is a part of Fashion Friday. If you want to be a part, check it out on All Things Chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment