Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Dressing 2012 - Color Block High-Low Hem Dress

One of my favorite fashion bloggers Megan Zietz from Frugalista's Diaries has an ongoing feature on her blog called 'Five Ways To Wear' or 5WTW where she features 5 bloggers sporting a certain fashion trend or style. I am excited to be on this week's 5WTW sporting High Low Hem Trend
Today's outfit is another installment of high low hem with a colorblock summer dress! I received this dress by Sugarlips Apparel and so happy that I did! This beautiful dress with loose shoulder sleeves is perfect for a summer day. I love the soft feel of  fabric and comfortable fit. I am wearing a size medium, which usually I am, so I can say it fits true to size. Check out Sugarlips Apparel for summer dresses, trendy skirts and blouses for your next online shopping excursion! Stay connected with Sugarlips Apparel on their Facebook Page and Twitter for stylish updates and latest arrivals.

Buy this dress HERE
One dress - two looks!

I won this two tone woven clutch  (and a maxi dress) from Suboo in a giveaway at Analisa's blog Rogue Fox and loving it. It goes with literally everything!! Thanks Suboo and Analisa!




For daily dose of  style delights, connect with me on-
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
I will be linking up this post to Monday Mingle. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment