Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy father's day to the first man I ever loved - my dear dad!
No, he doesn't smoke anymore, I think it was the 70s 'cool factor'!

He is the guy-
Who gave me his unconditional love, support and a sense of security that nurtured me into a confident person.
...and he is an awesome grandfather to my little kid!
Whose deep love and respect towards my mother made me believe in 'happily-ever-after'!

Who read my first ever poem and beamed with pride as if I wrote a Pulitzer prize worthy book!

Who taught me to be kind.

Who taught me how to debate and agree to disagree without being mean.

Who made me set my standards high (really high) for a man!

And that's how I chose wisely the best guy ever as my 'baby-daddy'!!;-) Love both the men in my life with all my heart!
Happy father's day to this guy - who makes my heart melt when he smiles, 'loses' a snowball fight to a  5 year old, and soothes with his sweet words!

 Happy Fathers day to dads everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment