Monday, June 18, 2012

Outfit Idea - Colorblock A Mustard Yellow Jeans

 ...and colored denim trend goes on! I have been coveting a sunshine yellow/mustard jeans for some time now and thanks to 2020ave.com, I got my wish! 2020 Ave is online retailer based in California and boy do they have the prettiest and most stylish stuff! And they they ship all over the world! I loved their beautiful tops, summer dresses and dazzling accessories! If you are looking for colored jeans and summer shorts, I strongly suggest you take a look at 2020Ave.com denim - they have some great choices and the prices are unbeatable! (The jeans I am wearing is only for $16.99!!! REALLY!) They also carry merchandise proudly made in  the USA (like this jeans)
The mustard yellow jeans I got from 2020 Ave is soft as butter and fits me really well (if I say so myself !) I can't wait to explore 2020ave.com to buy my summer wishlist items.
I am wearing size 3 jeans. Buy this jeans here 





Belt - c/o Sincerelysweetboutique.com
 ( Buy this belt here)
More on Sincerely Sweet Boutique Here


For latest merchandise arrivals and styling ideas, make sure to like 2020 Ave Facebook Page and connect with them on Twitter
Explore 2020ave.com and let me know which items catch your fancy!
For daily dose of  style delights, connect with me on-
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
I am linking up this post on Monday Mingle, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment