Monday, February 27, 2012

Sheer Magic Of The Evening Sun!

There are certain joys in life that are so irrational. Just like the time when you wake up to find there is still 1 more hour before the alarm goes off or the time when you realize the favorite jeans you had discard months ago magically fit again!!! I found the same joy when I saw this long lost sheer blouse that I had totally forgotten about (dubious thanks to the sometimes scattered brain!) Although it was still cold yesterday, but sunny enough to do justice to this sheer beauty! I don't know if February is still considered "After Labor Day", but I broke out my white cropped pants!! And while I am at it, there is one more rule I am breaking - I am posting more than 3 pictures in my OOTD post! *is it bad to be in-love-with-oneself?*





Blouse - Gift from India
Cropped Pants - LOFT
Shoes - Ann Taylor
Earrings, Bracelet - Forever21

Have a happy Monday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment