Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Celebrating Independence with Fresh Produce - The Story Of An American Dream

Today we are celebrating 236th birthday of America. As an immigrant to this country, I specially treasure the freedom, opportunities and exceptionalism of my adopted home. When I read or hear about the stories of success that America has helped create, I fall in love with this nation a little more! Today I am sharing one such story with you all - story of Fresh Produce - an apparel company that embodies the essence and spirit of American entrepreneurship. Fresh Produce is the classic American entrepreneurial story of dream meeting reality when proverbial blood, sweat and tears mingle with passion. Thom and Mary Ellen Vernon started Fresh Produce more than two decades ago with their idea of clothing that is colorful, soulful and made proudly in USA. And what better way to celebrate July 4th than to proudly wear American made fashion! The first thing I noticed about their clothes was color! My outfit today is the perfect example of Fresh Produce philosophy - fresh color, excellent workmanship and a flattering fit. This is the picture-perfect summer dress - from July 4th BBQ to a beach vacation to a quick cruise across Hudson, I can see myself wearing Fresh Produce clothes again and again.





Started from the ground up in LA, Fresh Produce today manufactures colorful and stylish clothing that can be purchased in any of their 25 company owned boutiques and over 500 retailers all over the country. They manufacture more than 80% of their clothing and purchase more than 90% of their fabric in America. Check out freshproduceclothes.com for their beautiful, colorful clothes for women and children. I assure you, you will fall in love Fresh Produce as I did. Follow them on Faceboook and Twitter for their updates on inspired apparel.
Want to know more about the brand? Listen to their story in their own words here -
Fresh Produce have clothing in plus sizes too. This summer, celebrate the American spirit with their beautiful dresses and show your pride in their limited edition Made in USA T-shirts. I sure am! 

Happy July 4th everybody!

For daily dose of  style delights, connect with me on-

No comments:

Post a Comment