Saturday, April 28, 2012

Floral Denim, Hot Pink Jewelry And Meeting Stylish Bloggers!

This week flew by me just like the Space Shuttle Discovery on a 747 flew by New York! I didn't see this once a life time event in-person, but I had a chance to meet some of may favorite NY bloggers personally! Mobile shopping app Poshmark had an event in NYC where I got a chance to meet Jenni Radosevich of I Spy DIYLaura of On The Racks, Caroline of Sweet Caroline in the City, Jessie of Style and Pepper, Christina of Profresh StyleChristine of Court & Hudsonand Bonnie of Flashes of Style! These ladies are as sweet as they are stylish! You can read about the event and about the cool app Poshmark in my examiner article. (I write on examiner.com about NY Style, do check it out for stylish updates, features and interviews)
For the event I chose to wear my floral jeans amped up with some statement jewelry. Running out of time (5 year old asking ten thousand questions about where am I going, when I'll be back and can she wear this necklace to school tomorrow!), I didn't take the outfit pictures in the evening, but during the day while running some errands I looked like this- hair tied in a ponytail and flats instead of 4 inches I wore at the event!
Note to self - Meet a photographer, make friends with him/her!



With the co-hosts of the Poshparty

Clockwise from top - Jenni of I Spy DIY, Manish Chandra, Founder & CEO - Poshmark
Jessie of Style & Pepper, Christine of Court and Hudson
Hope you all had a delightful week and are having a wonderful weekend!
For daily dose of style delights, connect with me on -

No comments:

Post a Comment