Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Featuring Oh So Original, Always Stylish - Spy Girl!

Sometimes, out of the blue, you come across a fashion blog that is genuine, fun , not 'made-up' and you really feel the blogger's passion thru all the posts and pictures! Recently, I came across one such blog - Anne M Bray's Spy Girl on Independent Fashion Bloggers 2011 Round Up project (#26)! She doesn't know me (and doesn't know I am writing this for IFB project either!), but I check her posts regularly, and I find the courage to be myself every time I read spygirl! Her sense of humor shines thru her sketches and her outfits and her stories! (Check out her supercool Spy Sketches!Anne is one of a kind, fierce, and very creative person! And did I tell you she kicked cancer's butt!!!

Image via SpyGirl

Image via SpyGirl

Image via SpyGirl

Image via SpyGirl
I look forward to her fun, inspiring blogposts and wish her good luck for 2012! You can checkout her awesome blog at http://spygirl-amb.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment